The following documents are required to get married in Dominican Republic:
• Passport (valid minimum 6 months) – 2 copies
• Birth Certificate
• Single Declaration
• Passport of Witness
• Document of Divorce (if applicable)
• Certificate of Death (if applicable for those that have been widowed)
• Bride and Groom must arrive 3-4 days prior to the scheduled wedding date
• All documents must be translated into Spanish and notarized by the Dominican Consul in the country of origin
• The couple must bring original documents in English
• All copies of original documents must be notarized, these will not be returned.
Renewal of Vows:
The same services offered as the My Wedding Day Package, without legal procedure.
Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Resort does not take responsibility of any legal or administrative work. Guests must ensure that all necessary papers are complete and legalized (birth, divorce or death certificate). All documents have to be translated into Spanish and validated by the consul of the Dominican Republic. Tour Operators, their representatives and/or their guests are responsible for the legalization of their documents.